A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: [Kickstarter] John Avon!! Journeys to Somewhere Else

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Friday, June 27, 2014

[Kickstarter] John Avon!! Journeys to Somewhere Else

Here is the link =)


I like his landscape works in Magic... not too much of a fan otherwise, but he is a very good artist nevertheless =)


But I like many styles as mentioned before, still, I like his work so here is his kickstarter link to help him along. The deadline is 21st July if I am not mistaken =)


[Edit]

I loved his Kamigawa Mountains, the mural is breathtakingly beautiful. =)

The unfortunate thing is when I think of John Avon mountains, i think of Urza Saga mountains... which are kinda so so to me... "Beautiful mountains" I thought... (get your minds out of the gutter for a moment...) and Kamigawa Mountains come to mind. And lo and behold they were by John Avon =)

I went through this process because I thought I was woefully unexcited about John Avon's Kickstarter, so I was trying hard to find a reason to get excited (as I vaguely remembered I loved his art, sure there was the Mount Fuji playmat, but that was recent)

Anyways... not related to John's Kickstarter, but probably the reason why I did'nt really like his mountains for Urza's Saga are ....




The Islands for Urza's Saga!!!! Which were by Donato Giancola =)


[20140713 22:01]

Only six days left !!!!!!

[20140719 11:33]

Less than two days left!!!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia