A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Dega Blitz 2014

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dega Blitz 2014

I mentioned that I would post a Dega Blitz =)


so here it is:


Std_degaaggro_140517

Instant
1 x Brave the Elements
4 x Lightning Strike
Land
4 x Temple of Triumph
4 x Blood Crypt
2 x Godless Shrine
2 x Temple of Malice
4 x Mana Confluence
4 x Sacred Foundry

Creature
3 x Firedrinker Satyr
3 x Cartel Aristocrat
4 x Rakdos Cackler
4 x Burning-Tree Emissary
4 x Rubblebelt Maaka
4 x Gnarled Scarhide
4 x Frontline Medic
4 x Boros Elite
4 x Mogis's Warhound
Legend
1 x Purphoros, God of the Forge



Now to be perfectly honest it is weaker than Naya Blitz in the Innistrad/Return to Ravnica era. It is even weaker than the Dega Blitz I tried to build back then (This is a reason why I placed 2014 in the title, the Dega Blitz viable last year is different from the one this year).


In fact I do not think this deck is viable, but there is a small chance it might. Only testing will reveal the answer =) Which unfortunately i am unable to.


I gotta go, but later I will talk about why I call this a Blitz and why it is weaker than its namesake deck =P

Still if you like Dega enough, give this a whirl ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia