A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: M400 Assignment Guide

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, April 26, 2014

M400 Assignment Guide

Just some links to the forum guides =)


for myself really =P


First you must research the bait

Then you have the research to get the mouse!

Note that this assignment has nothing critical for hunting. You just get a snazzy skin I think =)


[20140427 22:15]

This is my current assignment to research the bait!


M400 Bait Research

Collect 3 Microchip Curds from Bark Mice 0 / 3

Collect 3 Cheddar Powder from Burglar Mice 0 / 3

Collect 2 Aged Grape Juice from Saloon Gal Mice 0 / 2

Collect 1 Nuclear Garlic from Masters of the Dojo Mouse 0 / 1

Collect 3 Gooey Gruyere Curds from Samurai Mice 3 / 3

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia