A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Sixth Mousehunt Birthday Dance Party is Here!!!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Sixth Mousehunt Birthday Dance Party is Here!!!

I do not know why it is a dance party.

=P


But you can read about it here!


In very short summary:

Visit the Dance Hall -> Gather Cupcake Colby -> Use Colby to Gather Party Supplies -> Decorate -> Get the party started!

There is also a new trap ;)


[20140309 00:23]

Once you have 60 supplies, your banner will look like this. And this is the congo line I guess =)

Reminds me of Beetlejuice actually heh





[20140309 23:37]





So after you hit the first 60 supplies you built the dance floor. And ONLY then can you start to catch the mice from the congo line. The final big bad should drop the dance disco ball I guess (which get the L.E. trap I think ....)







Any ways you see the tabs with words at the bottom? Those are the additional stuff you can build. Like the Snow Fortress from the Christmas event just past!! Except, the tournament bonus is now less generous (the Christmas variant gave extra tournament tokens, which was radical!). Don't bee too hasty to build the tabs (i.e. don't just build the first thing you can). You can read what each additional upgrade offers. I personally picked the Buffet table. I figured it will help to sustain the cupcake colby supply I have =)


Next up I think I will get the Donkey Tail! (it attracts the Pintail mouse, who would drop scrolls and I guess that leads to more supplies?!?! We'll see. =))



[20140312 22:40]

Something important to note, just so you do not shock yourself. The disco ball is a consumable. Meaning if you get the L.E. trap. The Disco ball is consumed!!! And you will need to get another for the base!!!

ALSO, the part supplies are needed for the base. So if you value the base more than the add ons for the dance floor.

You might just want to save up the party supplies first!

Darn. Now I gotta hurry. lol


[20140312 22:46]

Oh and when you catch the big bad, you get a DLU gift box . (DLU means Dev Loves You).







And it contains......











Wow. Depending on how you got to the end of the line,  if the prizes are all the same, 60 SB is pretty generous =) Oh the King Credits are nice too!



[20140313 21:42]

In case you (like me) did not know. You can actually trade in your force fighter figurines foe party charms! With Party charms, the Colby potion drop rate is higher!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia