A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: The Great Spill

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Great Spill

Well. i am not sure what to put it as. So I will just all it the great spill =)


I will probably put the spill notification on the "Year of the Noble" post (I can only guarantee that I will update it when I am active =P), but I will put progress of the spill in particular here =) The "Year of the Noble" post is more to track the overall progression of the "Year of the Noble" ... which we are still not sure what it is about =P



[20140211 00:00]


Whoo Hoo! so Dukes are now in and this is my first snapshot of the place!



and whoa! its valentines!


And of course the MOST important piece of information:


The recipe to to craft Rancid Radioactive Blue Cheese is:

2 Radioactive Curd + 1 Radioactive Sludge + 1 Ionized Salt = 1 Rancid Radioactive Blue Cheese!

To get Radioactive Curd you need to SMASH! 1 Radioactive Blue Cheese


The points seem pretty nutty!



My first catch!


This is a most informative site!

I like this guide too!

[20140214 00:23]



So.


I myself was rather confused when should I use the rotten charms.


I think it goes like this:

use rotten charms for Lab Technicians and  SUPER! Rotten Charms for the Hazmat mice. AND, apparently you should use it at the later stages of the spill (when the lower ranked Hunters move in) this is to maximise your points and gold. From the Dave himself on the MH forums!



[20140217 21:03]



So wow.


Like totally wow.


Its now almost the end of of 2015 and I make a post on the Toxic Spill :)

This will remain the main Toxic Spill related post, but I will like my asides here has well!


Here is my current hunting in the TS

[20151105 01:10]




Annnnd..... I am still stuck on trying to get bigger and better Waste Barrels lol



I think the problem was always the canister rings :p


I am oh so slow......


At this point of the game, i am not so sure if its worth it to get the polluted base....




But I guess it is something I need to think about, sort my thoughts through and probably post about later this week :p


I guess i could think about it now ... but sleep deprivation does things to one's processing speed and power :p


For some reason I really dig this song right now :)  Oh and it was released in march this year.... I am oh so slow... lol



[20151105 01:33]







Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia