A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Year of the Noble

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Year of the Noble

I think it has begun.



I saw a post on facebook about a rancid blue cheese formula.

And now I see this:





So it most certainly has begun!!!


But I am stuck in a map. =) So stay tuned for updates... or jump in yourself =)


Happy Hunting!

[20140122 00:16]



So apparently this is how it works. As more dukes enter and catch mice, the percentage you see in the pic goes up! So once that hits 100% I guess Counts and Countesses can go in. Or is it Baron.  I can't remember =*

[20140122 00:55]


As it is, apparently the Spill is about once per month. =) So probably you should do it if able.

[20140202 11:48]


A Spill is imminent in 48 hrs!!!!

[20140210 11:57]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia