A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: La Rift Plane (Gnawnia Rift)

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, March 27, 2014

La Rift Plane (Gnawnia Rift)

And here I am....


Rift Plane. With all new cheese!



Firstly you should go to the cheese shoppe and stock up on the relevant cheese. You have the stringy version of Brie, Swiss and Marble.

There is also Magical. Which is likely to be the SB mirror in this area.

It can be crafted with

1 Aleth + 1 SB essence and 1 Rift Curd

And a new trap!!!

  • Crystal Tower  (900 Rift Power)
  • Power type: Rift
  • Power Bonus: none
  • Attraction Bonus: none
  • Luck: none
  • Cheese Effect: No Effect





Only Rift power trap is effective, all other power types are less effective. However the catch rate of the other power type traps are likely not too bad.





Collect Riftiago Potions to attract the tougher mice!


There is a good guide here!


[20140330 12:08]


I am actually going to skip this area a bit to help a friend get the Sand Blasted metals. Hopefully it will be quick =) .... Not counting on it though heh.

And I am finally updating my post on the Fiery Warpath... something I have never gotten round to do in two years... good Lord.....




[20140330 20:01]

According to this thread, it is UPC over ULC at the moment..... I feel somewhat vindicated in my stand that power is not completely useless =P




[20140910 22:16]


So I crumbled and left the Sunken City for the Rift.


Unfortunately I do not have the Rift Tower ... so I am going to have to start from scratch more or less =)


So to recap:


arm String Cheese.

I happen to have a stash of Magical String Cheese (the SB rquivalent of String cheese) so I will use that.


I am now collecting Riftiago cheese. Yes. Shocking =)



[20140910 22:29]


This is my current setup:




[20140910 22:32]

So I happen to have 4 Resonator cheese, so I decided to YOLO it.





Ultimate Power Charm. Don't fail me now.....



I do realise I am going for a one shot one kill. :p



[20140910 22:35]


oooo....



Also apparently your HUD will change so I am saving it:






[20140910 22:47]


And here is another good guide

[20140910 23:15]

Whoo hoo! And the YOLO paid off!!!!!!!



I don't believe it ?!?!?!?




I just thought since I had 4, I'll just run with it and see how it goes.


I am more of the stock up cheese and go for long runs kinda guy, but I take my chances at times.


But really after reading that you normally miss 20 plus times, my minimum was gonna be 50 Resonators before I make a run for it.


Since it was going to be a focused effort (as focused as clicking the horn can be), I decided to just run with the 4 pieces.... I did'nt actually expect to get it... so I would'nt have been too dissappointed if i failed.... but wow...


VOILA!!

on the fourth cheese! (If I go for my second Rift Tower, I will surely be jinxed for this patch of luck I think =D)




[20140910 23:26]


And this is the trap it its original and new skins:






































And this is the first catch, nothing eventful, but I thought I would capture it ;P





with this I will start posting here.... where the Rift has opened at BURROUGHS!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia