A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: The Poisoners

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Poisoners

How time flies.


I recently wrote a reply post in mtgsalvation where the OP asked a few interesting questions.

It was mostly indulgent moments, so indulged I did. A quick saunter down memory lane if you will.


Ad I realised it has been so many years. I also realise I haven't achieved very much. But that aside, I will now have my "I told you so" moment to all naysayers of poison, so many years ago.

Some Background: Poison used to be the joke of Magic. That it was something WOTC will never bring back blah blah.

But here we are today. =)


And to proof that I was a proponent of poison (well as much as one can be a proponent in a game of picture cards ;)), here is what I wrote back in 2006


Its odd, searching "The Poisoners" or Poisoners in the past yielded my link in the first page, now it has been relagated to 2nd 3rd or worse... I guess things fall apart eh ;)


Ah well, it was that great a write up or a deck, but it was fun. And thats the important part about Magic no?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia