A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: MouseHunt: The Great Wnter Hunt 2012 is Onzz!!!!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MouseHunt: The Great Wnter Hunt 2012 is Onzz!!!!

!!! Its here!!!!


So cute, you will get a letter from a courier mouse!!! in where ever you are hunting


mine:

4:45 am - Living Garden
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 10 oz. Confused Courier Mouse worth 650 points and 325 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Letter to Santa, Age 12





Apparently its toy crafting again, as always, stay tuned to see my progress =P well... our progress!! Fellow Hunters!!!


[20121211 0653]


Apprently Greedy Al's Megabuy Mart has replaced the Comet!!!!

Steps:

1. You need to First! Catch the courier mouse (anywhere) before you can enter the megabuy area.
2. Go to the Megabuy area and hunt, collect feta (like last year =))
3 Once at the Megabuy mart and you have Feta, arm it, and you will again  attract the Courier, except this time it will drop a letter that tells you what the Greedy Al as a kid mouse wanted. Then you need to craft that toy by getting loot from a particular mouse. The mouse will keep changing and the previous mouse will get rarer with each new mouse change.... something like that =) I will update this portion as we go along =)

As usual a print screen speaks a thousand words :)



I guess that the mouse change they are referring to =)

[20121211 0710]

Well nothing much to report =)

By now I think you should have gotten your first "task" mine is the moon mobile!!!



[20121212 0052]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia