A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: The Great Gwanian Games 2012 Are Here!!!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

The Great Gwanian Games 2012 Are Here!!!

Read more about it here (this is the announcement by Michelle)

 You can talk about it here

 Quick Tips:
 1) Travel to region Gnawnia
2) Click on the tab "Great Gwanian Games" and travel there



3) Brie or Gouda should suffice for now
4) You are hunting for "Runny Cheese" =)
5) Arm Runny Cheese to compete!


There is a 100 Mice Dash event.????


And the rewards are Athlete's foot *cough* Charm.
and the King's Medallion!! To get it, you must catch 60 mice in the 100 Mice Dash Event...??


Apparently it is a competition against other hunters? A tourny? more info later =) yes I am as clueless as ya =D


The Great Gnawnian Games will end on Monday, August 13, 2012.








120801 0656 +8 GMT =)


A picture speaks a thousand words I guess






So you can see (I hope), that its a race track =P
the end is a 100m mark. The other two runners are randoms I take.




I think the design is pretty nice. It utilises the current frameworks that they have and seriously, one look and you know how the 100M Dash works =)  (well at least if you have been in the past events where the metering thing is used to measure hunts/progress)


Every hunt progresses the bar, first to hit 60 mice wins. Simple ya? =D




Note:
Trap setup is likely unimportant, choose something generically strong. I am currrently running with the Steam Mark III lol




[Update: 120804 00:02 GMT]


its kinda confirmed =) this event is just a quickie (a rather good one I might add). The mice are not limited edition or anything and will be back. You will not need to wait for the next Olympics =P




Also I am currently using Monstro/SBB/Gouda/Tarnished pretty good so far. I haven't used the runny cheese yet. My tactic would be to accumulate 150 then make my run. Something like that =P


Also look out in the Taverns, there will be a thread to ask for designs of a Olympic themed tournament. Slated for release on Tuesday or Wednesday.


Happy Hunting!


[Update: 120805 20:12 GMT]

Note you do not have to be at the event ground to accumulate runny cheese (though that was what I did =/)




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia