A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: M13 Poor Print Quality

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

M13 Poor Print Quality

So this is what I meant by the poorer print quality of M13 Do you see the double print in the magmaquake leading to a "thicker" font? The two cards were held side by side but see how crisp the normal one (flames of the Firebrand) is. Only the rares have this problem, and its not all the rares just some. I am pretty sure there is another form of bleed (this one is like a double print leading to a thicker font).




I'm not really sure if this is the norm, but I have only really noticed it now. And only for M13.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia