A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Upcoming changes in Facebook that will affect Mousehunt

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Upcoming changes in Facebook that will affect Mousehunt

You can view the official forum link here


Essentially you will no longer be able to log into the off-facebook site through facebook. So you will need to create another login on the mousehuntgame.com site. This will be effective 5th December!

MH will announce when the new login can be created so stay tuned!

[20121127 1518]

Updates!!!

This morning on my phone while trying to access MH from the mousehuntgame site, I can't access it and it told me to create a login on FB. So I thought cool! But wanted to delay it so I can do it on my PC and get a screenshot. Alas! it was not to be as when I followed the mousehuntgame link, it still could reach my Camp page. I guess its the cache. But anyways I when to the FB version of MH anyways but could'nt find the link or announcement (you'd think they would make it obvious no?)

Anyways the forum turned up this:

http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/account.php

From Michelle herself =)


for reference go here on the third page.




[20121129 0702]


You should go to the login to test

You should see this:


If you have problems logging in, you should follow the thread listed above closely, some ppl seem to be having issues.

[20121129 0745]

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia