A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: RONZA!!! is back MH's 5th Birthday

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Sunday, March 10, 2013

RONZA!!! is back MH's 5th Birthday


It was a lonely corridor.


And my colleague looked at me expectantly.




I did'nt get the look he was giving me. And he asked.


"Are you a poor man?"








I was like, "My Good Man, how did you know??? it is the end of the month afterall-".


*ahem* But I caught myself in time and realised he was talking about mousehunt lol.


Yep, it is the great gold drain apparently.


This will be a quickey. It is oddly refreshing that this time the new trap is a straight out sale. You just provide the gold and Ronza gives you the stash.


Get the forgotten trap, it is the best at the moment! and it is L.E. I believe it is the first time there is an L.E. trap. And it beats the Ancient box trap hands down. Granted, one does not do very much the ABT. HOWEVER! IF you are into tourneys and dragons are your thing, the T-Rex will do you good... It will drain you a hefty 4 Million. Hey thats must be quick a load off you no?


Barring that, there is also the tribal box thingy for 1 million plus. It is good for the scenario where you have been playing awhile but not able to hit 4M.

So it boils down to this, Isle Idol (the trap from the L.E. box) is really good for camping in the Isles gathering the basic ingredients (all three power types by the way, the skins are included as a package in the box, so you can switch power types!!!) While the T-Rex is really for DRAGON!!! hunting =)







If you are stuck between the tribal box thingy and T-Rex,and can only buy one or the other  my gut feel is to go for the forgotten .

Essentially you get double drops with the traps from the tribal box, but the forgotten trap is LIMITED EDITION!! well so is the tribal box I think. Up to you =) I always like to power up my traps tho

Besides, its a T-REX!!!! How cool is that?






The there is always the neat thing for new players I think (I'm not really sure how strong the mech trap is ... yep VOLTRON!!!!)


To get the trap just hunt in the ROnza area and collect the parts., you will need to pay 100K for the head tho and VOILA!!! VOLTRON FTW!!!!

my current status is this:




I think that covers it for ROnza heh. I will update later with pics and stats.


Oh I forgot.



Why am I a poor man?



12.5 Million!!! TO get the upgrade for the SandStorm Monstrobot. You will need to buy the upgrade kit, smash your Monstrobot (it will end up in the sandtail tab) and just craft them together.


And you get a shiny monstrobot.







...

























The Devs have been very kind, they know the Monstro is a touchy thing. It is possibly the single hardest trap to get in game. To mock players with an upgrade they can't access would be cruel. Hence they kept it NON LIMITED EDITION. So it has a VERY high chance of coming back =)



Do note! You must complete the event by 18th March!


happy Hunting ppl!




[Edit]

Something I found a little disconcerting about this current turn of events where the skin changes the type, the last time this was done was with the nanny charm and only for the parental power type. At that time we already see that the Parental type could be boosted to MONSTROBOT proportions.

This new power type altering Skin technology must be handled with utmost care my dear devs...

P.S. You spelt Taranosaurus wrong. ... or right.... I dunno was it Tranny saurus? Thats just wrong. =P


[Edit 1303122206]





So as you hunt its like does video games where the life bar gets lower 






And VOLTRON!!! himself lol

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia