A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Hunting the Black Widow Mouse

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hunting the Black Widow Mouse

Like how.



Darn.



I caught about 30 and now I really need to score one I can't for the life of me catch one!!!


I am hanging in Derr Dunes though... maybe thats the problem.....




[20150819 22:45]

Whooo!!!!!!!





Dang.



I waited about 3 days (this being the third day I think) and before sitting in the Lagoon, I spent quite a few days in Derr Dunes.


So final verdict, Derr Dunes really really sucks for the Black Widow :p

Anyways I spent roughly 250? Wicked Gnarly probably less... I only know I had 3XX and now I have only 120 :p


But it was pretty good gold and I was trying to farm gold (which was partly why I was ok with sitting in Derr Dunes in the first place... but sitting there with SB+ soon got to me :p)


Anyways now for the rest of the map!


So my setup:





So my advise? If you are hunting the Black Widow mouse? Go to Lagoon and arm gnarled or wicked gnarled and be prepare to wait at least 3 days ! (well I put it at three days so you will feel better if it comes earlier :))

If that did'nt work out, my other plan was to go to the mountains and arm SB+, but thats really painful in terms of MHG, but it is supposedly the fastest. However I would spend a good week at the Lagoon before I tried that though. Just my opinion, please make yor own judgement calls, that is what makes MouseHunt fun afterall =D

Happy Hunting ppl!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia