A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Random Mousehunt Thought for the the day 20150728

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Random Mousehunt Thought for the the day 20150728

Well...


I am kinda just hunting passively now in Mousehunt.

The recent Sunken City event just ended, and really it was just hunting with the new charms for extra loot in the Sunken City.

All very cool! Just that I don't really have much to add to it :P


My only advise today?

Go get your gold! Farm up to a comfortable level before you do whatever tickles your little hearts in MH.

The reason for my advise is that, we are now just after Ronza's visit, so I would think most gold stashes are expended. With Halloween around the corner, its best to prepare for it in terms of gold :)


I guess the recent Sunken City was a good opportunity to get more gold and more loot. :)


I probably should follow my own advise lol. Instead I was in Furoma farming gold. I suspect the better plan would be to engage in the weekend even then go back to farming. Oh well.


Now with the event ended, the farming is back to being a good plan ho ho.


Anyways thats my advice. Your call on what you want to do. For myself I will farm till about 10 M (the number really varies with your current level in MH) and then go back to hunting for the Treasure Chest L.E. trap :)


Originally I was gunning for the Treasure Chest Season 3 L.E. Trap.... then it occured to me that my gold was really low after Ronza. So here I am .... :P



Happy Hunting ppl!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia