A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: RONZA IS HERE 2015

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

RONZA IS HERE 2015

Okay I am really just drifting in MH right now.


I mean I am stuck in a map where I am the only one doing the work... how sad is that.

But.


RONZA is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






[20150701 01:12]


With Ronza leaving in about a day, I thought I should write a little more :p


The main draw for hunters hunting for a long time is likely the Chrome Sphynx.

The stats are as follows:


Power: 6500
Power Bonus: 15%
Attraction Bonus: 10%
Luck: 28
Cheese Effect: Very Fresh



As compared to the Sphynx itself:

Power: 6100
Power Bonus: 10%
Attraction Bonus: 10%
Luck: 25
Cheese Effect: Very Fresh


So it is a strict upgrade:

Total power (just the trap) is 6500*0.15 = 975 extra power
3 luck is nothing to sneeze at too.


So I am going to upgrade my Sphynx soon... so here is a mugshot:


I thought that valkrie wings are really pretty, I did'nt get to hunt too long with it though, so its sad that it will have to go. Hmm that kinda rhymes! Anyways....


I am gonna smash it soon, so I am lookin' through my inventory...


Apparently you can rebuild the sphynx! So there is no need to worry that you actually smash the old girl.



So it was a little confusing.... but that might have to do with the fact that i have'nt crafted much lately.

Anywasy, first you look for the crafting tab and click on crafting table:


This is where you will find the Chrome Sphynx Wrath Upgrade kit:


Here is a mouseover:


After you smash your Sphynx Wrath *sob* you will also find it under this tab. Remember the default is the Recipe tab, so dun panic if you do not see your smashed sphynx or the upgrade kit.

You can smash the Sphynx Wrath under the "Hunter's Hammer" tab under "Crafting".

You should be able to see the Sphynx Wrath, all ready to be smashed!


Oh and ermm teddy bears can be smashed. Weird huh. *derp derp*

So here goes:



Le *Sob*


So back to the crafting table...

Click on the Chrome Sphynx Wrath upgrade kit and the Sphynx Wrath parts, they should appear on the right columnar grid:



Click on the craft button below the grid. And Voila!!! A brand new Chromey Sphynx Wrath!






It looks like it has wings (no I have never seen the trap yet :p)



Well... it Chromey I guess =P


I think I like the art for the plain Sphynx Wrath better.. but this is a strict upgrade sooo its all good I guess =)


So should you dear hunter turn your pretty kitty into a robotic kinda kitty?

From a functional point of view you totally should, since it is a strict upgrade with no downsides (see the Chrome Phantasmal Oasis Trap)

If you cannot yet afford the upgrade kit (it is 12 million mhg), no sweat it is available on the market, true the price it likely to go due to speculators, but at least it is available and more importantly, a friend told me that Ronza may bring back the chrome monstrobot upgrade kit. And he seems rather convinced (probably need to verify this -- so please dun go crazy :p). But if that were the case, it would follow that eventually the other upgrades are likely to come back too! Its probably worth noting that the upgrade kits are not L.E. :)


Now that we are done with the upgrade kit....


Should you get the rest of the L.E. stuff?



If you can afford it and the stats are better than what you have, go for it!

Ronza usually gives you traps that give you a slight advantage! 


I don't really have much to say about the charms that are available for sale, except that they don't really look essential. Mostly they seem to be geared towards the Sunken City. Most of the charms let you get extra oxygen or sand dollars or lets you save sandollars.

Thing is if you have time (and you should, since MH is really a passive game), you don't really need to be a rush and can save the gold. The difference is that what the charms can give you, you can only get while Ronza is around. But gold you can always donate and sell SB or just grind ahead of time. So it really depends on how you want to play the game and what is more important to you. In-game materials or gold? If you are not going to dump money into the game (to get gold quickly) and you have not grinded (so you are not sitting on a mountain of mhg), you are probably better off only getting what you need. 

I guess you could attempt to speculate, but I am not that great at that so I can't really advise :p

Anyways, its getting late.

Happy Hunting!!

[20150706 01:43]








  




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia