A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: The 2015 Spring Egg Hunt has begun!!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

The 2015 Spring Egg Hunt has begun!!






So what do you need to do?

Well I figure it is the same as previous years, but the very first thing you must do is to travel to the Chocolate Factory (just click on travel and there is a humugous image link =))








After then you need to collect some eggs there to calibrate your Eggscavator!







Remember to arm any Eggstra Charms from last year for your first 10 eggs!!!!

Also you need MM (Marshmallow Monterey) for your first 10 eggs!


(I think you can farm for MM with normal cheese though)

Happy Hunting!
[20150401 01:21]


Well I guess a picture speaks a thousand words, you can farm for MM with normal cheese at the chocolate factory =)





Happy Hunting!
[20150402 22:48]



Aaannnnd I have recalibrated my Eggscavator!

Now to get those eggs!


I have personally forgotten everything, so I will probably have to read it myself too! Oh the wonders of the written word lol!

Happy Hunting ppl!

[20150402 22:55]



So it just occurred to me that not everyone knows this. What is this egg hunting thing all about?

Well you collect eggs!

How do you know where the eggs are??? 


Glad you asked!

This is actually where the spiffy Eggscavtor you activated comes into play!!



If you click on it, it shows you exactly which eggs you have and which you are still missing from this area!




Happy Hunting ppl!

[20150413 00:16]



Do note that it ends on Tuesday 5th May!!!!!



Happy hunting!!!

[20150501 02:30]


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can i obtain de MM cheese?

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger god_is_good478 said...

Just hunt at the chocolate factory, it is a loot drop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia