A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: heidavey (the guy who had his Magma Base removed)

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, February 04, 2012

heidavey (the guy who had his Magma Base removed)

Well... I think this deserves a post =P


heidavey , henceforth known as heidavey (the guy who had his Magma Base removed) on the forums has ermmm requested and Michele has acceded to the removal of his magma base, he has also sold his Dragon Jade Base.

Good Lord... I don't think its worth it, but I guess thats principled living for you (Tho in a game i enjoy, I would allow others to mess with me ... hmmm actually in life too - I am no Mother Teresa I'm afraid =P)


Still if you play MH you know how important the bases are. Now this is not to say that heidavey is great and all that, but he could possibly have a great character and is noble and all that. I say possbibly, why, because it only makes sense if heidavey like and continues to play MH, only then can we say that he is truely a mousehunter and the base means something and his point holds. For someone to give up something he is not in the least interested in is to give up nothing. (Which is actually the point he was trying to make I guess, or at least that the Magma is not a NEED). Time will tell, if heidavey stays and remains a true mousehunter, then we have a great MouseHunter right there (and is probably a great person in life too =) )


It all started with this thread

and it and many other whiners caused this


Respect Heidavey =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous DraGGun said...

Davey's awesome. As for noble, well.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia