A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: My Christmas Cards are finally here!!!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Christmas Cards are finally here!!!

Well actually of the 6 cards, 5 were here.

i bought them from StarCityGames, on 23 and it arrived just today 25th Jan... 1 month.

Ah well.


So here is a pic of them:











The cards are:

From 2006 Fruitcake Elemental

From 2007 Gifts Given

From 2008 Evil Presents


From 2009 Season's Beatings

From 2010 Snow Mercy

From 2011 Yule Ooze


I wanted to get four of each but that was a little expensive =P so I had to settle for 1 of each , at least I can get a cube going =D


[20150130 01:39]


Wow... I did'nt actually think that I would update this post three years later hahaha


But here we go!


Yep 2014's Christmas card is in!!!


Oh and i did buy it each year... funny I always thought I posted pics of the cards as I received them.. but apparently I did'nt :P


Anyways Happy Holidays!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia