A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Koth of the Hammer

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Koth of the Hammer

W00t !

My Koths just arrived!



4 Koth of the Hammer


[edit]
just messin' with the javascript here... its been awhile...

Jittes as well as the Shamans

[/edit]










And pretty fast too! =)




My evaluation for this Planeswalker?



Well strictly with the new Modern format he is a good to have as a four of. But don't just run off to buy him yet. I feel that as with any metagame, a Red burn variant will always have its time in the sun. Which is where Koth comes in, Koth is pretty good at giving Red decks the extra *Ommp!*



But do you need to get him? I think he will be an evergreen (I don't think Modern is all that fast). Initially I wrote him off as only Standard fare and his lifespan would likely end by this year. But Modern changed the equation somewhat.



STILL. You do not need to get him if Red is not your style. This is a card predominantly made for Red decks.



Have fun ppl!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia