A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: God I suck I really do suck

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Monday, November 13, 2006

God I suck I really do suck

If life was a straw, gwad I suck hard.


That sounds so wrong on so many counts hahahah

anyways...


date:

061112

played 2HG draft today. Partnered with Zheng Jie.
also played on this week's FNM as well as last week,

but nosign on the wotc webapp ley


Anyways my other head is very lucky =) Zheng Jie pulled

a psionic blast.

wow... I wish I could pull purples like him lol

(previously he pulled an Akroma I believe)

So the 2HG is more or less paid for.

I paid him 13 SGD for it. (Bernard said he'd buy it at

26, so we split it)

I'm not sure why.


I think it was just that I considered the experience

and the cards(no matter how sucky) what I paid for when

I paid bernard 13.5

So to be the psionic blast was really cheap at 13 since

i considered my half something the exp and cards won

already paid?

Is complex =P

Also Zheng Jie had no use for it. So it was cool.


Looking at ebay though Psionic blast seems to be on the

fall....

I'm not sure, but I think one might be able to get a

playset at 20++ USD

So my prediction might be coming true =D

That psionic blast will be affordable.

For how long I do not know.

Psionic blast were going for 15 USD previously.

So for it to go to 70-80++ is actually normal =P

But given that as people draft and pull packs, the

price will be pressured down.

More so if it does'nt find a home (which is actually

happening at the moment).

Tron can run without it just fine.

It is currently just icing.


Not cake.


Thats the main problem with the blast at the moment.

Its biggest failing might be the mirror to Char. Which

is stable at 20+


That alone will bring it down.

I like to compare psi blast to Akroma.

Akroma is one of those weird fatties that everyone

loves.

It was 50+

Though psi blast reached 80+ , it is now struggling to

keep 50.

I suspect it is the rumbling slum of the set, though

due to pedigree, it has a chance to maintain a lofty

price (60 USD).

But that is when the dust REALLY settles. (like when

the next block comes and less ppl pop Timespiral)

I also like to look at Call of the herd....

my my when it started it was like 4-8 USD but now it is

climbing up and nearing the 20 USD mark (for a

playset).

Makes me happy to own some lol.

Not too sure if I would see em though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia