A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Timespiral - FATPACK

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Timespiral - FATPACK







Serra Avenger looks really sweet here huh?

Thats the card catalog or something... I never ever do anything with it .. it just looks pretty ... hahahahaha if you are a collector and you would like it and would pay a pretty penny for it, drop me a line ;)






More from the fatpack, the card dividers.... (again I hardly use dividers ... whythe hell do I buy these things??????)




Craig Jones!!!!!

OMG!!!

CRAIG JONES!!!!


Ermmm.. what use do I have for these again?



Of course my mom would argue that my cards are utterly useless (and i am slowly beginning to agree, I'm lookin at you WOTC ....)

But the pro player cards really take the cake!!


...



what use do I have for these again?





More to come... so please do come back


Oh... you want to know why i bought them??


no not for this:




But this:





I'll write more about what I think of the book and about the stuff I cracked later.... gonna like sleep


Oh what packs did I crack?

I'll do those together with the boxes =) specifically the first one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia