A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: A weekend of Magic - 061026

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A weekend of Magic - 061026

I'll blog proper later....


but currently its kinda sad.


I managed to get into 4 tourneys over the weekend.

FNM, I actually did quite alright placing 5th out of 12.

But I bombed everything else lol


Standard, 2 Headed Giant draft, Monday draft. lol


Interestingly I have never won any standard games, but then again I have only joined 2 tournaments in my whole life as of this moment =p

Oh yah, did I mentioned that though I signed up a DCI account in 1997. I only accessed it online today???? 061026

9 years yes.


Frightening how time flies lol.

I also want to talk about beads.


Yah.

Beads.


TIme Spiral has so many counters (partly inspired by my first draft - Deep-Sea Kraken baby!)

I decided to go berserker on beads.


Of course I bought too many.


Sighz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia