A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: [Sellers] Bad Ebay Deals

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, July 12, 2014

[Sellers] Bad Ebay Deals

Wow....


I am really having a bad spate of bad sellers.


I just had orders of Conspiracy cancelled and now this:



This was just yesterday or the day before at most:




And in anycase the BIN option was still on, so legally it was valid.

But look at what just came in:










I guess it was'nt a total loss, since I think its over priced.

But that sellers can get away with this?!?!?


I don't even have the option to rate how bad this seller is!!

And worse!! He initiated a cancel request. And Ebay's system tells me there is no case information and I can't agree to cancel and I now have this stupid pending transaction.






Wow.

This is a screw up on so many levels.


The seller: primevaldeals


[edit 20171231]

Nothing really bad about this seller except that he does not combined shipping. So its something to note before buying anything, or at least message him to confirm. I ended up paying 30USD in shipping for about 10 cards worth about 60?

Seller information

99.9% Positive feedback


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia