A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: You make the card! Tiebreaker!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Monday, March 18, 2013

You make the card! Tiebreaker!

Well I hardly ever do polls, but in the 4th Installment of YOU MAKE THE CARD. Apparently its a tie between, Land and Enchantment!


 So vote here =)


I voted for Enchantment. Simply because enchantments are difficult to get right and seeing how it all pans out will be interesting. Land is of course the most powerful type. It is uncounterable and only susceptible to LD and LD has been on the decline of late. So it's effect will likely not be too strong *hint hint* So pick enchantment! =D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia