A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Happy Valentines Day!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

So its Valentines Day!!!



well actually its already 15th here and but likely some where in the world its just hitting 14th (or ending but at least still in 14th =P)



Anyways, there is an EVENT!!!!


Small one that will last at most a day or two more.



Just some mice, Juliyes, Romeo, Romeno, Valentine mouse and the forever alone mouse!


main attraction appears to the new tournament style.

its an event full of corn for everyone =P Like lets all get alone! Together! w00t!


It is officially a S.A.D day as well! Single Awareness Day, for all you A.P.T. (thats Acronym Phobic Tortoises for you !!) out there =P



Anyways seriously I think its just a test drive thing for Solo Tounraments!! as well as couples apparently, I think thats cute =)


Enjoy ppl!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia