A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: [deck] Minotaur

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Monday, August 12, 2019

[deck] Minotaur

wow....


SO its been 5 years since I first cobbled together that deck on a whim....

Anyways this is the updated version:

Minotaur

4 Deathbellow Raider
4 Rageblood Shaman
2 Kragma Butcher
4 Ragemonger
3 Boros Reckoner
4 Fanatic of Mogis
4 Gnarled Scarhide
1 Purphoros, God of the Forge
1 Mogis, God of Slaughter
5 Mountain
5 Swamp
4 Blackcleave Cliffs
4 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
4 Bloodstained Mire
1 Hammer of Purphoros
4 Metallic Mimic
4 Lightning Bolt
2 Chandra, Pyromaster


Mostly it is an upgrade of the lands to fast lands (bloodcleave cliffs) and fetch lands

Metallic Mimic is a more recent upgrade from Aether Revolt.

So many changes!!! But some things never change...









The deck still sucks :p


But its a fun tribal and should win some games, just that you have no free wins and you are ulimately playing what the kids will call a fair deck. :) 


Have fun people!



I placed  aback up list on sally just in case.

Recently my data on MTG Instant App got wiped... which was terrible I had like over a hundred random deck ideas... *poof* all gone..... I only remembered this because I know I blogged it before \0.0/ 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia