A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Why I like Ultra Pro Dragon CLEAR sleeves

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why I like Ultra Pro Dragon CLEAR sleeves

I am so N00B.


sigh.


So I like clear sleeves. Yes I know I know thats N00B.


But I really hate these new Japanese sleeves. Nothing against Japan. Just the sleeves.

They are so soft. Ultra Pro ones are rigid. They may damage your cards if you are too rough when sleeving (but then again which sleeve would'nt??)

What I like about the Ultra Pro clear sleeves is that they are rigid and mano to mano, your cards are better protected.

Yes they are alot of times miscut.

But hey, for any given box they are miscut the same way.

Side I don't really play tourney that much so I am only worrid about protection.

But today I did the impossible and decided to buy some RED sleeves.


I want BRIGHT RED... or PASTEL RED.

Sighs... but there was only a shiny maroonish red.

I still bought them as the Ultra Pro sleeves don't seem to be coming in anytime soon.

I did try to book 10 boxes (yes I am stocking up).

In the meantime I shall only buy Japanese Red shiny Sleeves.

Or pastel red if I can find em' but they must be a reliable resource..... sighs

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia