A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: My Christmas Bonanza .. or massacre

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Monday, January 15, 2007

My Christmas Bonanza .. or massacre

Well now maybe I was depressed during Christmas... and I like Christmas crikey! But I had exams up to 23rd December... so it was kinda sad....

I did'nt even go around taking photos of Christmas trees... And there was a great pink one at Cathay!

So I dunno... call it retail therapy but I went on a spending spree and pretty much decimated myself financially...

By now the dust has settled and most of the cards are in. If you want to know the names/userid of bad sellers just lemme know ;) be happy to share em, I got some beat up cards.. but luckily most came in alright.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To any bad sellers (you know who you are) seeing this:

Hey, I am alright with beat up cards, so long as they are advertised as such, at least I pay for what I get. Putting up cards as NM when it is actually EX- to POOR is fraudulant.. and no ... you CANNOT claim a card to be NM when there are CREASES. Sighz. But you already know that don;t you, and you were out to cheat. So what is the point of this tirade. Sighz. Well I am no bhuddist, but I believe Karma will return to ya ;) So just becareful ya, and I mean this with no malice =P hell I even gave these guys a positive rating (cos I tot it was just EX- {I was feeling generous}, but I only saw the crease.. not bend, CREASE! sighz ... after I gave the positive rating....).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Thats all for the bad vibes.


Forget all bad energy voodoo dooda whatever.



Here are the hotties.



I will upload bit by bit cause I am busy/lazy.


But the following is one of my favs!


....drumroll.....














Serra Avenger.....




Foil.....




Extended.




Ain't she lovely?


I love the art =)



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

070117

Next up! Yet another Angel!!

Presenting.....







She is 5/5




She is Archangel!!! The promo edition given out in Japan to promote 6th Edition




Oki i did't buy it this time, I bought it a few years back.


I really loved the artwork for this.

I had hope that it was Serra Angel, but it turned out to be Archangel. Ah well.

But the most disappointing thing about this card was that the back is non standard.
i.e. I is the gatta magazine logo... that kinda sucked. Still if you play with opague sleeves then its oki ;) Or if you are just a sucker for the art like me =P

Having said that though, I feel like I can let go of it ... but for a good price.

Look for it in my blogshop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia