A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Vibes and pulling a Lotus Bloom ...

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Vibes and pulling a Lotus Bloom ...

So there I was with my parents after my checkup and they wanted to go shopping..

And I was so bored....

I wanted to go buy a pack of timespiral and crack it...

I had good vibes...


The last time I had that feeling and I succumbed i got a foil Vesuva.... (this was during the 8 Post craze ;) )






And I pulled a lotus bloom!!

Some cool!

Thank God =)


And this brings me to the sub point of this post, I dunno, but when I get the good vibes, I pull good stuff.

Bad vibes and I still choose to buy I usually pull crap.


Sometimes its like that in life I guess. You gotta be in tune with God or whatever you believe in. Sometimes its not the time yet, sometimes you are not ready, sometimes its just not meant to be.

But sometimes the time is now =P


Cheers!


PS: If you are following the Christmas Bonanza post, do book mark it or something.... or mabbe I will hard link it... cos i will still update it but i will continue to post, so it will be updated but you will not see it on the main page....

hehe not that I think you will be so interested in my life and what i buy, but i guess it wiull be more of what you can buy from me =P

I bought a lot of collectable stuff... like 9 Eternal DCI foil dragons ;)

So yes hot stuff coming up, but no fears gentle reader, if you want to see what you can buy, they will be put up on te huffalump-shop! This bloom is also up for sale =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia