A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: What I cracked in Planar Chaos

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Sunday, February 25, 2007

What I cracked in Planar Chaos

Now you might have been waiting.

Might not =)



But here it is....

I was too lazy to type it all out....

But here it is:

As always I don't really want to sell now, but if you want a trade or a sale just let me know your price and what you are offering.

If sale, You pay first. Why? Simple. The cards are a finished product not a service ;) Its how it has always worked. Nobody in his right mind sends the product before receiving payment unless you are a VERY big company (so you can pull your clout). Service (for example construction) is a very different matter. Don't confuse the two.

Now trading. that one is a different kettle of fish.
I will revise my policy as I figure it out. but for now. You send first regardless of refs =P Its the safest policy for me and hey ;) if you have been trading THAT long you should know it is safe. I don't and am not willing to risk. Or at least not yet. So help me get my ball rolling or get out of my way. Just like I stay out of my way when you insist others send first. Fair? PM if you really think we should simulsend. But it would have to be something I really want *shrug*.

Again I am not in a hurry, so this is actually the best position for me to take. You cannot argue with that =)



Well I have the following from planar chaos:

8 Damnations

... to be continued... well now you know why this list is taking so long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia