A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Coldsnap Precons

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Coldsnap Precons

See them here


They look pretty good, I would go for the Kjeldoran cunning, Beyond the Grave and Auroch Stampede. I really do not like the last one. =)

Mostly I am motvated by the old cards.


WOTC is so smart/dirty/kind - depends on how you look at it.

Kjeldoran Cunning - Brainstorm
Beyond the Grave - Ashen Ghoul
Auroch Stampede - Gorilla Shaman


And a host of interesting cards:
- Bounty of the Hunt
- Orcish Lumberjack
- Tinder Wall


Auroch Stampede is probably the most fun =)
4 BULL AUROCHs!!!! some cool
Gorilla Shamn kills moxen - nuff said.
Not to mention it has most of the good stuff.

Beyond the grave has some nice stuff. - Casting of bones?

Ashen Ghoul - was the beginning of recurring black weenie.
Has arguably the better rares.


For the militant =) - Kjeldoran Cunning.

Field Marshal will be sought after.
Darien is useless.

Brainstorms - 3 of em!

The last one... the only card that interest me is iceberg =)

Too meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia