A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Sales Pitch

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sales Pitch

I have many cards and I will list them here for your perusal.


...


Eventually =)


I am really interested in power and am willing to trade for those. For current cards well I already have them so its more of selling the slack.





[Updates:061029]


My Timespiral List - Not all cards are for sale, but give me a good price and we can talk ;)


[/Updates:061029]

[Updates:060721]


My Coldsnap List - Not all cards are for sale, but give me a good price and we can talk ;)

[/Updates:060721]



In the meantimes, if there is something you want and you can offer a good price, just post ;)

Note that I only accept paypal.

Which is really for both your good and mine. (Its actually cheaper than the money transfer method)


I have cards from Legends, Revised, all the way to the current RAV/GP/DIS block.

As I have started from Ice Age, my cards are predominantly from there.

But I have also invested in Mana Drains, FOW, and Moats and Nether Void and Mirror Universe.

I have power 9, but I think they are fake =( (I bought them at 50 USD ea)


So just drop me a post if you want anything, the price of course must be good.

Note that I am not in any rush to sell them, if I wanted to liquidate, i would go for ebay already =)

International Customers are welcome.

I will send via registered post (for your sake and mine), and will use top loaders.

Shipping is costed at 4 USD for the first + .50 USD for every 4 cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia