A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Super Supreme!!! or Rakdos Gruuls Golgari Oh my!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Super Supreme!!! or Rakdos Gruuls Golgari Oh my!

Good Day dear reader.

Today we play Land Destruction =)


I haven't actually decided on a name for this deck, currently it is RGD_LD

which is boring =P

or

Rakdos Gruuls Golgari

lol



I think I'll just call it

Super Supreme

...


After the pizza from Pizza Hut


lol



why?


Well.. its got beef pork chicken and hmm its got every thing....


hehe very black Red Green me feels =)


Anyways here is the decklist.

Note that it is utterly untested.


Ready to go?



Scroll down =)

// Lands
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Ghost Quarter
4 Quicksand
4 Blood Crypt
4 Stomping Ground

// Creatures
1 Helldozer
2 Loaming Shaman
4 Kokusho, the Evening Star

// Spells
2 Life from the Loam
2 Gruul Signet
3 Rakdos Signet
1 Spectral Searchlight
1 Demonfire
4 Wildfire
4 Pyroclasm
4 Wrecking Ball
4 Kindle the Carnage
4 Hit/Run
4 Rise/Fall

// Sideboard
SB: 4 Stone Rain
SB: 4 Cranial Extraction
SB: 3 Rix Maadi, Dungeon Palace
SB: 3 Parallectric Feedback
SB: 1 Demonfire


The basic premise is this: ... smash everything.




Now was that so hard?



You see critter?

Pyroclasm ... Hit ... Kindle the Carnage .. Wildfire ... Quicksand ... Demonfire




Burn baby burn?


You betcha.



You see hand?


Rise//Fall


You see land?

Wrecking ball, Wildfire, Wreck havoc, Ghost Quarter


That was'nt enough you say??


Well rinse and repeat with loaming Shaman and Life from the loam


Yeah honey, this deck comes with dual loaming ;)

Kokusho is like insurance.


It also survives the Wildfire ;)


Oh a mean trick?


Kindle the carnage + Hit//Run

8 DAMAGE! people =) This is turn three stuff.



Have fun.




I suspect the deck will be too slow or inconsistent, but I'll have to test and see.


Comments feedback all welcome ;)


Othe links
Rakdos Supremacy
Rakdos Inferno

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia