A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: [Decklist] Modern Naya LD

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

[Decklist] Modern Naya LD

I have been working in this list forever...

well not really more like throw the pile together 1 or 2 years together then forgot about it, updated once in a while when I remembered it but never got to build it.

Then earlier this year in Jan I updated it again. Coincidentally there was a little action in a forum thread on a modern boros build. That inspired me to make some changes to my own list. Specifically that like used the same LD package: Boom//Bust and Flagstones of Troikar. But it mainly relied on Ensnaring Bridges plus Cloistered Bottle and Ghostly prison to stop creatures from attacking. His primary kill con was using Magus of the Tabernacle to kill off creatures once his LD is online and in effect. The aggro retardant package keeps the hordes at bay until the Magus drops. He also pack Ajani Vengeant to 1) do a bit of virtual LD a la Rishadan Port 2) one sided Armageddon to throughly wreck the opposing board.


I liked that list alot, Tho it folds to burn or anything that does not relie on attacking to win. I believe tat list also packs Lightning Helixes (Ajani provides a little of that too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia