A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: I am BAAAAAAAck!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Monday, August 10, 2009

I am BAAAAAAAck!

I guess I should write something... anything..

its just that at the computer.. I can't bring myself to write anything...

but when walking about I would have an inspiration to write something... and rather lengthy too!


Hence the beauty of the netbook =)

ah well....

I'll have to change if this blog is to survive. I probably will not be verbose. Not that I ever was =)


So its one day after NDP which is uneventful for me. This year it fell on a Sunday, so today monday it is a holiday.


I think I shall use it to do a bit of coding. Do a bit of work learn abit.


Like whether a it is good to have a single massive table or to break it up in to several smaller tables.


hmmm.


[Edit]

I realised i posted this in the wrong blog... this is my MTG blog =P ... or MH or now MM dang....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia