A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: MouseHunt log 090302

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Monday, March 02, 2009

MouseHunt log 090302

Hmm yesterday was'nt all too great a hunt..... well not the best...



10:54pm
My last 1 day 12 hours of hunting:
Catches:
Catacombs: 9 Scavenger, 14 Spider, 1 Lycan, 9 Mummy, 10 Ghost, 4 Ravenous Zombie, 5 Zombie, 5 Ooze, 4 Golem, 3 Keeper
Total catches: 64
Average weight: 7 oz.
Gold and Points:
261,400 gold gained, 7,486 gold lost
296,644 points gained, 5,178 points lost
253,914 net gold, 291,466 net points.
Cheese:
Radioactive Blue:
Attracted a mouse 102 times out of 136 hunts.
102 were eaten, 7 went stale and 0 were stolen.
My attraction rate was good.
Loot:
Scrap Metal (x5)
Radioactive Blue Cheese (x8)
Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potion (x1)


Online project management, task software, and free collaboration workspace: AJAXWorkspace


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia