A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: More MouseHunt Logs, stale cheese, Brie and MORE ... well mabbe not

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Sunday, March 01, 2009

More MouseHunt Logs, stale cheese, Brie and MORE ... well mabbe not

Y'all....



so now I have a ACRONYM trap I guess I will stat to put up the stats for who ever wants to compile em =)


9:32pm
My last 1 day 12 hours of hunting:
Catches:
Catacombs: 2 Monster, 15 Ghost, 15 Spider, 9 Ooze, 10 Mummy, 7 Scavenger, 5 Zombie, 2 Ravenous Zombie, 3 Golem, 2 Keeper
Total catches: 70
Average weight: 6 oz.
Gold and Points:
291,170 gold gained, 5,276 gold lost
326,060 points gained, 4,463 points lost
285,894 net gold, 321,597 net points.
Cheese:
Radioactive Blue:
Attracted a mouse 105 times out of 127 hunts.
105 were eaten, 2 went stale and 0 were stolen.
My attraction rate was good.
Loot:
Cheddar Cheese (x12)
Marble Cheese (x25)
Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potion (x4)
Scrap Metal (x8)
Radioactive Blue Cheese (x8)





ACRONYM/dehydration

My last 1 day 12 hours of hunting:
Catches:
Catacombs: 14 Spider, 6 Ravenous Zombie, 10 Ghost, 7 Scavenger, 8 Lycan, 4 Zombie, 15 Ooze, 6 Mummy, 3 Golem, 1 Keeper, 1 Black Widow
Total catches: 75
Average weight: 7 oz.
Gold and Points:
328,135 gold gained, 6,323 gold lost
388,163 points gained, 1,627 points lost
321,812 net gold, 386,536 net points.
Cheese:
Radioactive Blue:
Attracted a mouse 114 times out of 135 hunts.
114 were eaten, 4 went stale and 0 were stolen.
My attraction rate was good.
Loot:
Radioactive Blue Cheese (x25)
Scrap Metal (x9)
Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potion (x2)
SUPER|brie+ Cheese (x16)




090301

10:07am tomorrow
My last 1 day 12 hours of hunting:
Catches:
Catacombs: 14 Ghost, 3 Ravenous Zombie, 9 Spider, 6 Zombie, 3 Golem, 9 Ooze, 3 Keeper, 8 Mummy, 3 Scavenger, 1 Monster
Total catches: 59
Average weight: 7 oz.
Gold and Points:
241,916 gold gained, 3,023 gold lost
271,273 points gained, 4,256 points lost
238,893 net gold, 267,017 net points.
Cheese:
Radioactive Blue:
Attracted a mouse 91 times out of 116 hunts.
91 were eaten, 8 went stale and 0 were stolen.
My attraction rate was good.
Loot:
Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potion (x1)
Radioactive Blue Cheese (x7)
Scrap Metal (x2)
Cheddar Cheese (x37)
Brie Cheese (x10)


Online project management, task software, and free collaboration workspace: AJAXWorkspace


And this is something culled from the MH boards... its a posting by someone... I am posting it for easy to find and posterity as these things kinda just disappear.....



I would summarise it.. but I am to lazy =P


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



Ok, so a lot of people are complaining about the price of SB, and how they can't hunt in the cats, blah blah blah, yada yada yada

To counter this, I'm reminding you and proposing that we gather up potions to use on brie. now, people keep saying "they don't drop" or "it costs too much money to convert brie" or "I am very hungry and I'd like to eat my brie and only use SB for conversion."

Here's my method:
Equip a trap/base combo that has a higher likelyhood of making stale cheese. (I'm using ACRONYM/exp). Buy swiss @ 100 pp, and hunt in the lab. As you hunt, you're more likely to have stale cheese and pots after a few days. They might not drop often, but I guarantee it's possible that something might drop eventually or not.... :-) This takes care of the first complaint.

The second complaint, the cost, is easily argued. The cost to convert 11 pieces of Brie to RB is covered by catching just one mouse. Those 11 RB will possibly net you a mouse worth at least 3k gold, so the gold works out in the end, and since we're all (mostly) used to waiting around anyways, we can handle the wait. Also, if your cheese goes stale, you could go make a few pieces of ancient cheese, and now you have a chance of catching better mice.

For the third complaint, you are on your own, because the snacking thing is not my specialty.

Ok, so I'm not the first person to try this, but I was bored and figured I'd share my idea with people. Nothing like typing a big old post up to get some excitement going.

LOL I was so happy to have thought of this that I posted this in the newcomer's lounge at first. I think I need sleep....

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia