A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: From the Vaults : Dragons

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

From the Vaults : Dragons

I do not think I will be getting any of the "From the Vaults: Dragons"



The reason is simple.


WOTC releases it at 37.95 USD (I think)

But people are selling it as singles for way way more.


My own store in Singapore says their supplier will only let them sell one box for every 6 boxes they order.



I will boycott this endeavour and others like it.



I do not know if this is condone by WOTC/Hasbro


But if yes.... well you know what i think of you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia