A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

So its been a while... and really Eventide has just passed and Alacra?? is coming.... dang... this is costing too much and really I am stuck in Shadowmoor...

I got pissed the other day and to collect my thoughts I will usually do something repetitive and somewhat central to what I used to do.... this normally includes but is not confined to shuffling or making boxes or drawing ... so I did some drawing....



Apparently medicine runner.... I thinkit did'nt turn out too good.... my dear sis thought it was a Kangaroo =) But I guess the small size and the big nib, means this was dead in the water




Stylised words... but I underestimated the size......




Everyone's favourite Redcap =) This was the first one i did .. I think... I can't remember if I did the stylised words firsts or the murderous redcap

Anyways i think I spoilt it by colouring the eyes too much.... it used to have more white



This was the last... but the one I am actually most happy with... or tie with the redcap..... Kithkin Shielddare ... most happy with because it did'nt look like it was gonna turn out good.. but I think it turned out alright =)


One thing that i learnt or relearnt... since it was something I said to PBG is that its notso important to capture the exact picture.. but to capture the essence of it...

If a person who knew the card can identify it... then hey I'm in business ;)

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia