A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Gobbos Zombies and Dwagons!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gobbos Zombies and Dwagons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...

my Yosei, Kokusho and Sliver Overlord as well as 10 goblin and Zombie tokens just came in.


The goblins and Zombies were MINTY, but the Sliver Overlords were EX only though touted as MINT *sighz*

Fortunately Kokusho was about NM- so its not too bad.


Yosei was MINTY!


Yesterday 2 Sliver Queens came in, earlier another two came in. The earlier two were Ex to Ex- though touted as NM. but the ones that came yesterday were NM and Ex as stated in the ebay listing.

Sighz... ebay is pretty risky. Still it was'nt too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia