A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Magic Academy

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Magic Academy

This is WOTC's column to initiate novices into the game.


The link is to the last article of the series which nicely compiles all the articles into a single page, as such i thought it worthy of being pemalinked =)



++what follows is Blog stuff.. boring inane and pointless++




Oh I bought 3 packs today. Early in the morn, after my meeting with project mates and when i reached home.


The first pack yielded Shunt (ewww)

The second pack yielded Platinum Angel (yay)

The third pack yielded Verdant Force (WOOT)



Now Verdant Force is a little old nowadays and has yet to find a nice niche for itself, but it is a cool casual and may yet be a FORCE in constructed. So it was'nt a bad pull for the day =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia