A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Mousehunt Halloween 2016!

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Mousehunt Halloween 2016!

Wow...



It is 2016.


It is Halloween.



Well I don't really celebrate Halloween, but MH does and there is always an event :)


This year's event looks more complicated.


I am going to take a while to digest it.... I just came back from a trip to Melbourne and .... am kinda spaced out right now :P

Anyways .. Happy Hunting ppl!

[20161015 01:34]

Been busy, what with Kaladesh, Pokemon, Marvel Alliance dying/dead .... I have so many distractions!!! :P



Anyways, The hunting is the same as past Halloweens, except now you must achieve tasks to reach the L.E. Trap

So far passively hunting and switching between treat and tricks has kinda achieved the required tasks, but one (or three) task that I was almost caught by was that of opening the pillow case.

You need to open the pillow case three times and each time you need to fill it with 100 treats (every hunt, the mouse drops a treat into your pillow case).... so... remember to fulfil your tasks.


... I think thats the important bit.


will try to write more/better later :)


Happy Hunting ppl!

[20161027 01:15]











[20161028 03:02]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia