A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: RONZA is HERE!!!!!!! 2016

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, July 02, 2016

RONZA is HERE!!!!!!! 2016

Its been a while but Ronza is here!!!! =D












Gave Ronza all my MH gold, there were quite a few Limited Edition stuff so it was all good :)

As usual what you should buy depends on your budget and aims in the hunt :)

[20160702 02:24]



RONZA will leave on the 12th Jul Dev time!



[20160710 22:00]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia