A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: Is Mill competitive ??? MTG

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Is Mill competitive ??? MTG

Now there is a little poll going on in mtgsalvation.com about whether Mill is competitive. Well so far i think only 35 people responded, so you can tell how popular it is =P


Anyways I believe that a Mill deck is possible, and some in the forum, notably sleepingVillian has indicated that they have viable builds.


I am inspired to actaully build one (actually i had already built one, but it is Dimir, and is a bit of a cross between mill and aggro - yea aggro-mill weird huh lol)

But I want to take a different approach, with the new wall that gives your opponent life (2 cc 1/8 flying wall) and the Serra Avengers, as the back up plan cum defense.

W/U is on my mind now ;)


I will update it as it fleshes out, in the meantime IF anyone is actually reading this blg and you have ideas to contribute, feel free to post ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia