A Magical Huffalump Resides Here: genju tech

A Magical Huffalump Resides Here

My name is Ed, I am a programmer. Just another dude with another blog. I like MTG, Open Source (more towards FREE software). I like sports, and eventually I hope to do business and do good for the world in general. This blog is gonna be about Magic The Gathering. Decklists and snippets will be posted here. It may lead somewhere or nowhere, as with all things arcane, that was bloody obvious =)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

genju tech

The second top 8 rogue deck was a RW Tron deck with Tatsumasa, weathered wayfarer, Godo and most importantly it abused the hell out of Genju of the Fields. A father and son team played the same deck and had the father not made a misplay that cost him a match I believe he would've gone to the top 8 as well. The son placed 2nd and he's not going to nationals because he wants to go to JSS instead.

Play of the day:

Activate my Genju of the Fields, equip tatsumasa, attack.

Block with Kokoshu.

Activate my Genju 11 more times. I gain 84 and lose 5. You gain 5.

Good luck trying to kill me.

This deck was insane, either you hold off your playing of land and ping them to death or you kill off the wayfarer. Without the wayfarer the deck isn't going to roll over and die, but if you let them use it you probably will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter

Click Here to Advertise on my site
Firefox 2
//online countries Page Rank Tool
Support Wikipedia